Thursday 23 June 2016

Nura: A Warrior, A Soldier, A Fighter!

My body is numb; I remember feeling this way 4 years ago. I didn't know how to feel or react then and I still don't till this point. I keep replaying some of my most memorable moments with you and our last few conversations just wishing we could share them again.

My heart is already in pieces, but I feel like the pieces got smaller. You found a way to touch people directly or indirectly, luckily I was privileged to know you. You made everyone feel better and never complained. You lived up to your name and lit up people's lives everywhere you went. You believed in me even when I felt like giving up and assured me all would be fine. I could write paragraphs and master all the positive words in the dictionary but it still wouldn't do justice to all the things I have to say about you and the impact you have had on my life and countless others around. Thank you for not only being a part of my life but for letting me be a part of yours as well. Your suffering is over and you are in a better place In sha Allah. I shall cherish those moments we shared, conversations & memories I was privileged to experience with you forever. We shall meet again in heaven In sha Allah. Your legacy will live on In sha Allah. 

Allah ya maka Rahma Nura and grant you jannah, Ameen! (11th June, 2016)


"To Live In The Hearts We Leave Behind Is Not To Die."
Thomas Campbell

"Grief is a process, not a state."
Anne Grant

"It takes time to accept it when you lose someone, when you finally do you have to find the best way for you to deal with it; as time doesn't help you after acceptance!"
YSK

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve




No comments:

Post a Comment