Thursday 1 January 2015

Progress In Life

Everyone one lives life hoping and wishing of being the best of what/who they can be. The only problem is they don't realise that in order to progress in life there are changes you need to make.These changes could be giving up on people, yes I know it means losing friends but I believe having too many friends is always a bad idea and once you have one good loyal friend in life you are good. I'm not saying I'm an expert in life or progress but I know I'm a dreamer and quite ambitious. I think people need to start asking themselves 'Who do they want to be?', 'Who will help and support them while they chase their dreams?', 'Who will be there for them no matter what?' and more questions like that. In my case I want to be wealthy not just rich, I want to be able to look back at my life a be able to say I did something right to end up where I am. Most people in the world want to be rich and famous, but a lot don't want to work for it rather it should be handed to them and I'm certain life doesn't work like that. I don't believe in New Year Resolutions because you can make them at any point of the year not just at the beginning but since it's 2015 I'm sure we all have dreams we want to make our reality, let's make those changes today, set goals and start chasing those dreams. You might be shocked by how quick they become your reality.....


Happy New Year 2015!!!

15 comments:

  1. Good luck in your goals! A think a lot of people would rather work for fortune than be rich and famous, it must be horrible being famous and not being able to go out alone.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, have a good one!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so true, you can start any time, but the new year is always a nice reminder :) Have a great year!

    www.thetechgypsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice post and happy new yearrrrrr!
    Kisses from Italy.
    This is my last post, if you want check it out:
    http://honeyandcotton.org/my-great-purposes-for-the-new-year/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck my dear and have a great new year <3
    kisses

    Francesca http://www.everydaycoffee.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do agree with you that mostly resolutions do not reflect how life happens. It's almost a little unnatural to try to change yourself all of a sudden one time a year. I have made some goals to continue (which I've all started in 2014) in 2015 and am calling them resolutions to keep things simple. Good luck with 2015, hope it brings you lots of fun and love!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodluck achieving your goals and have a great year!! Thanks xx

      Delete
  7. I agree, it's better to have a few close friends than lots of bad ones! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  8. True.. You can always start over or change. People come and go.

    From Nic @
    http://muskokalifeinasmallworld.blogspot.ca/?m=1

    ReplyDelete