Wednesday 3 June 2015

3 years later: It's still as painful!

3 years ago I lost a part of me, 3 years later it still feels as fresh!!
Most people tell me you will move on and be fine but moving on doesn't seem to be an option because it hasn't happened yet and I doubt it will ever... Time has taught me how to live with the pain and maybe that's why I'm able to function or maybe I'm still putting on a facade but whatever the case I miss you and will forever love you!!

Rest in peace sister!! Allah ya maki rahama!!
03-06-12 </3:(
 


"Whoever said that loss gets easier with time was a liar. Here's what really happens: The spaces between the times you miss them grow longer. Then, when you do remember to miss them again, it's still with a stabbing pain to the heart."


13 comments:

  1. Oh i feel you.
    Hope you get better soon.
    I'm sorry for the lost
    XO
    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your loss. Stay strong everyday!

    Marianne
    www.coffeeandgirltime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really hard to get over a loss especially when it's someone close to you. I feel the same way about my grandma and it still hurts whenever I think about it too. :( hope you feel better soon and realize that she is in a much better place! Rip to your dear one :)

    New post on GIRL TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear of your loss. I don't know if you ever get over losing a loved one. The memories and loss last forever, but the sadness does lessen
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  5. She would want you to be happy! <3 Stay strong and live your life! Sending you love!

    xo xo
    Marina
    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/06/grown-woman.html
    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my... I am sooo sorry of your lost. I cannot imagine how to live without my sister. I just love her and when we were young we bicker a lot, but now I just cant imagine if she 's gone.
    Stay strong!
    xx
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete