Saturday 4 July 2015

#3: Songs I have been listening to


How Many Times - Dj Khaled ft Lil Wayne, Big Sean & Chris Brown
Deep - Big Sean ft Lil Wayne
On a Wave - Drake ft Tinashe
My Way - Fetty Wap ft Drake
Trap Queen -Fetty Wap
Double Tap - Jordin Sparks ft 2chainz
All songs from You should be here - Kehalani
Bad Blood remix - Taylor Swift ft Kendrick Lamar
Million - Tink
Around the Clock - Tink ft Charlamagne Tha God
Skyfall - Travis Scott ft Young Thug
Quintana Pt 2 - Travis Scott ft T.I
Drugs you should try - Travis Scott
About the Money - T.I ft Young Thug
All songs from Intermission I&II - Trey Songz
All song from The Album About Money - Wale
The Hills - The Weeknd
U Mad - Vic Mensa ft Kanye West

"One good thing about music, once it hits you,you feel no pain."

What songs have you been listening to?

2 comments:

  1. Ill go check some of them out! Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete