Monday 8 September 2014

20 Facts About Me...

This took a while to complete because I find it hard to write about myself. So here it goes.


  • I'm obsessed with music.
  • I'm a bit of a tomboy.
  • I love tea.
  • I love shoes.... especially sneakers.
  • I'm obsessed with fashion... though nobody knows/believes me.. well I just told y'all..Ooops!
  • I love photography.
  • I'm a TV show addict.
  • I love art.
  • I love being alone...
  • I'm very blunt and sarcastic... and most people find it rude *shrug*
  • I never forget.
  • I'm sort of atychiphobic.
  • I'm a foodie.
  • I have more male friends than females...
  • I love football... and I have been a Manchester United fan since i was 5.
  • I love writing.
  • I have never read a novel in my life.. but I plan on trying it again.
  • I haven't had an injection in 16 years and counting.
  • I love maths.. hence why I'm studying Engineering.
  • I'm a dreamer!!

After soo much struggle I finally did it.. Enjoy! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment