Wednesday 25 February 2015

Stress

As a final year student in university, I'm currently going through a great amount of stress. Stress is horrible and it can affect your well-being. The effects of stress differ from person, in my case it affects my sleep and I get migraines quite often. Here are a few tips on how to lessen your stress:

Bubble baths
Eat right
Exercise
Have fun
Listen to music
Talk to a friend
Manage your time
Laugh more
Drink green tea 
Stop worrying
Sleep well

"Being in control of your life and having realistic expectations about your day-to-day challenges are the keys to stress management, which is perhaps the most important ingredient to living a happy, healthy and rewarding life."


What are some ways you reduce stress??

10 comments:

  1. When I get stressed I bake, Its so therapeutic! I've been doing a lot of baking lately, which is both a positive and a negative I suppose, haha. These are great methods!
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    Please pop over to my blog and tell me what you think, if you fancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love your blog!!! baking seems like too much work...well i can't even bake... x

      Delete
  2. Simply perfect
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you can fight that stress.
    Just be positive in everything.
    Never forget about yourself, eat and sleep :)
    Xo

    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exercise is a great one, it tough to motivate yourself to go to it but feel great after
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Online shopping is a great de stress! Ha and if I'm broke, I like to exercise, that gives me such a buzz afterwards when I take all my anger out on the gym machines ha ^^ The Pixie Cut | Cosmopolitan ‘Best New Fashion Blog’ Winner 2014

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lool I online shop too.. it surely helps xx

      Delete